Relax, Make Friends, Dance and Enjoy the Show
We are fortunate to be able to offer camping right next to the show, within the grounds of Tutbury estate.
As the show is as much about making new biker friends as it is connecting old ones, we wanted to ensure we provided the facility for both groups and single visitors to meet in a relaxed environment. We also have entertainment on both Friday and Saturday evening so bring some dancing shoes!
We are also mindful that the biking community is all over the UK, so we also wanted to ensure we were not discouraging those from far away from visiting…as a few hours each way in the saddle can be a literal pain in the bum! A camping pass provides you camping for both Friday and Saturday night and free entry to the castle on Sunday, so no need to rush. *A show ticket will need to be bought in addition to a camping pass.*
The campsite has basic facilities including toilets and there will be a campsite marshal posted all night if you need to ask any questions. There will be food and drink to purchase- hot and cold drinks, hot food and a bar serving a range of alcoholic drinks.
There is a very short walk (1-2 minutes) from the car parking area to the campsite which is within the show ground. We have listened to your feedback from last year and have worked with the venue to ensure a better camping experience all round:
- Camping passes are valid from 4pm on Friday 19th August until 4pm on Sunday 21st August– the change being that we don’t have to clear site by 10am on the Sunday anymore! This gives a more relaxed Sunday vibe and you are allowed entry to the castle to browse the ruins and Tutbury’s tea room will be open for a leisurely breakfast. Or you can go for a ride in the surrounding countryside and pack your tent up later!
- We have moved the catering facilities, bar and marquee away from the camping and into the castle grounds. You will still be able to access them easily however it means that the campsite will be a quieter area for those that wish to sleep.
- Catering facilities will be taken care of by Tutbury Castle and they will provide a greater range of hot and cold food and cater for a range of dietary requirements, along with opening the tea room for more covered seating.
- We will not be retailing any camper van/motorhome passes this year and will be limiting our exhibitor camping vehicles. This will give more space for tents.
- Motorcycles will be allowed to be parked up next to tents. We know this was your biggest gripe and have worked with Tutbury and our insurers to make sure that we can offer it this year. No more lugging tents up the path!
- The evening entertainment will be open to all show goers, so friends that aren’t camping can still stay and enjoy the music.
To book campsite passes alongside your ticket book here. Camping passes are valid from 4pm on Friday 19th August- 4pm on Sunday 21st August.
For any questions please check our FAQs page.