Relax, Make Friends, Dance and Enjoy the Show
We are fortunate to be able to offer camping right next to the show, within the grounds of Uttoxeter Racecourse.
As the show is as much about making new biker friends as it is connecting old ones, we wanted to ensure we provided the facility for both groups and single visitors to meet in a relaxed environment. We also have entertainment on both Friday and Saturday evening so bring some dancing shoes!
We are also mindful that the biking community is all over the UK, so we also wanted to ensure we were not discouraging those from far away from visiting…as a few hours each way in the saddle can be a literal pain in the bum! A weekend camping pass provides you camping for both Friday and Saturday night and entry to the show Saturday and Sunday.
The campsite has basic facilities including toilets and there will be a campsite marshal posted all night if you need to ask any questions. There are NO showers due to the high cost of hiring these in which would add a significant amount to a camping pass price. However water points are available around site to freshen up. There will be food and drink to purchase- hot and cold drinks, hot food and a bar serving a range of alcoholic drinks.
There is a very short walk (1-2 minutes) from the car parking area to the campsite which is within the show ground.
- Camping passes are valid from 4pm on Friday 16th August until 6pm on Sunday 18th August. Site MUST be clear by 8pm on Sunday!
- There will be a range of hot and cold food catering for a range of dietary requirements, along with hot drinks and cakes. And of course a bar!
- Camper van/motorhome passes are available and must be purchased as an add on to a full weekend camping ticket. Only one camper van/motorhome pass is needed per vehicle, but each person will need their own camping weekend ticket. Please note there are no electrical hookups.
- Motorcycles will be allowed to be parked up next to tents. Please note that parking in the campsite is on grass. If you want hardstanding, your motorcycle can be parked on the car park free of charge which is a 1-2 minute walk.
- The Saturday evening entertainment will be open to all show goers, so friends that aren’t camping can still stay and enjoy the music.
To book campsite passes alongside your ticket book here. Camping passes are valid from 4pm on Friday 16th August- 6pm on Sunday 18th August. Site MUST be clear by 8pm on Sunday!
Friday Evening Entertainment (Campers Only)
Come and start the party early by camping Friday night! We’ve got a great lineup playing music from 6.30pm-11pm.
Saturday Evening Entertainment
All show goers are welcome to stay and join the fun!